Stony Brook University, SUNY, NY
Bachelor of Science: Chemistry
Advanced coursework: Organic Chemistry Lab, Intermediate Synthetic & Spectroscopic Lab, Solution Chemistry Lab
Queensborough Community College, CUNY, NY
Associates in Health Science
* University of Arkansas, Chemistry Department
Undergraduate Research Assistant; Advisor: Prof. Hassan Beyzavi
The section in Springer book on “The App. Of MOF as photo-catalyst in
• Independently synthesized porphyrins and organic precursors to develop
Metal-Organic Framework (MOF)
• Performed NMR and related analytical techniques.
• Delivered Experiment Progress Presentations weekly.
* Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
CHEM 303: Solutions Chemistry
● Assisting individuals or group of pupils through homework.
● Facilitating quantitative techniques and spectrophotometry in Lab
● Attending all Labs
* Services for Students with Disability
Math Tutor for College Math, Algebra, Trigonometry and Precalculus.
● Executed strategic techniques, tailored instructions for an individual learner.
● Improved understanding of key concepts to strengthen student weakness.
● Empowered students’ self-esteem and encourage engagement.
● Maintained a record of progress reports